Pinterest

11.9.10

Lots going on.....

So the next masterpiece was to create a little girls pic with fairies, toadstools and butterflies in whatever colour or design I liked....... as I had so much free rein on this I found it difficult, only because I was worrying if what I like is what the customer likes!! The challenge was to also step away fro my repeated pattern and actually put all these subjects together in one frame....I've named it the fairy garden and I don't mind it.....

The owl has been done for my sisters nursery - she picked a great combo of patterns and colours


now this one - I might just need to keep....I adore!!
Prob not the best helper you could have!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the fairy garden ... wonder if ill have a fairy myself ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the owl for your sister's nursery. She may be a good picker of colours, but it's you who put it all together. Just beautiful! Love it Leesa

    ReplyDelete