Pinterest

14.9.10

organised??

I use to be such an organised person pre-kids...so much so I think it affected my health. So I let that slide but I can't handle disarray. Slowly slowly I'm building myself up to an acceptable level of organisation. Not sure the hubby is happy with all the changes - ask him how many times I move things around!!
Started an addiction to blogs which has lead me to the most amazing finds - i heart organizing and the organised housewife
From there I've amended my routine & meal plan list to this:


By framing it you are able to use a whiteboard marker to tick off duties and write menu each week - I have 2 boxes for menu planning as our kids are the world's fussiest eaters! I'm impressed - just have to put it in to practise now!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing! I can't wait to find out how well this works out for you and your family once you implement! I looks great!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leesa, I love your schedule that will definately help you to stay on top of the chores. Love the frame idea I have something similar here too, makes a boring piece of paper look so much more interesting!! Glad you are finding some inspiration from the blog....Thankyou for the link! Kat - The Organised Housewife.

    ReplyDelete