Pinterest

6.4.11

Wow

So much happening it's exciting! March saw Mummy Tree markets again, very successful day. I got to experience the Georgie Girl phenomenon. People were everywhere and news reporters from 7 and 10 were there to capture it. Tina is amazing, managed to secure a dress for my youngest.
I'm working on an amazing French themed nursery for a client, can't wait to share. This baby is so lucky her nursery is to die for.
Only a week and a bit and we take the markets to the Gold Coast. Can't wait and after collating the best buys catalogue I know there will be amazing stalls ;)
My latest find at Coles- how cool is this, can't wait to let the kiddies loose.


Another find was this great score from a Highfields shop, something to feed my doily obsession. Thinking what I can create with them and wondering whether to share??


I've decided my little home business needs to diversify. I'm now selling gorgeous papers, frames, gift wrap and cards just like this one. Oh to have a paper store...... One day


Does anyone else struggle with filling a fussy eaters lunch box, this is how I sent my sons lunch this week:



PS. it didn't work, but I tried

using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: